Good Training Practices
- Make sure that you have all the correct equipment before you leave home
- Be Punctual. Your coach expects you to be poolside and ready to go at the start of your session.
- Use correct starts and turns during training sessions. As children progress through the levels they will learn these.
- Start and finish each length at the wall, not halfway down the pool.
- If you need to leave a session early, this should be agreed with your coach prior to the start of the session.
- Coaches expect everyone to listen to instructions.
- A positive attitude and determination to do your best. Any problems can be discussed with the coaches at a suitable time agreed upon by both parties. Please Do Not approach coaches during training sessions as this disrupts the session for all swimmers.
Come to a Hutt Swimming Club open night to see us in action
The Hutt Swimming Club operates out of Huia Pool
Huia Pool, Huia Street, Lower Hutt, Wellington